Monday, May 7, 2012

No practice - I haz teh sadz....

It' so beautiful out, and surprisingly nicer than yesterday! Instead of an indoor, stuffy, hot endurance practice - we went to a lovely park in Keizer, OR and as a league (or those of us that were able to make it that is) skates some laps and played poker. It was such a great idea, I had no idea what the prizes were but it sure made me want to skate faster and get my cards! I ended up winning a glitter makeup palette. It will certainly come in handy next weekend for our bout! Ugh...our bout. ~insert giddy/excited/terrified/confident/constipated look here~ I'm excited overall...but it's my first bout against the Rydell Belles. They have been a team longer than us, and have some solid hitters. I'm not doubting our ability to walk (skate) away with the win by any means - but it's nerve wracking just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment